Wednesday, December 10, 2008

...of Shellie the Weaver

So I am counting down the days til Christmas! I just so happen to know that I have a Word of Promise NKJ audio Bible under my tree and I am so excited about it!!! I am also excited about sharing Christmas with Micky this year! It's always exciting to spend a holiday with a significant other, but when you just happen to have one that is actually significant, it super special! I have gotten a couple of Christmas gifts for him, which I will not divulge here, as he might actually read this... But I have one left to buy. I am excited about his gifts! As I think he is equally excited about his gifts for me. I am slightly jealous though. It's snowing in College Station right now. Micky has been taking pictures, building snowmen, having snowball fights, making snow angels... ah, I miss snow! Maybe the hill country will see some this year! Snow that actually sticks to the ground that is.
Things are picking up at Hallmark and James Avery. Not as much at Averys but all in all, not bad. As always in retail there are going to be a few scrooges out there, especially so during the holidays, and they have already shown their faces in Hallmark. Two men not satisfied with the selection of cards we had. And all I did was smile and say, "Merry Christmas! Have a nice day!"
Hallmark appeals more to women anyway, but we have a dang good store here in Kerrville! We are rockin the socks off our district!
Anyway, I must get back to my Spurs game! Merry Christmas all and to all a good night!

1 comment:

  1. I miss snow too!!!! It is never even chilly enough for a jacket here...still short sleeve weather. It just doesnt feel like x-mas! Haha.
    Tell Micky to mail me some snow!

    ReplyDelete